Dr. Chirag Mehta (Ahmedabad)
M.B.B.S., M.D. (Anest.)
Cardiologist at Metro Hospital, Noida
Professional Memberships :
- Worked as a Research Fellow in Cardiac Anesthesia at U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Ahmedabad in 1995.
- Received advanced training in Cardiac Anesthesia at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai in 1996 working as a Consultant Cardiac Anesthetist since January 1997 with Dr. Anil Jain & Dr. Srinivas Mallya.
- Have experience in more than 9000 Heart Surgeries including Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Beating Heart Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Valve Replacement, Congenital Heart Disease, Surgery of LV dysfunction like DOR Procedure, Surgical Ventricular Restoration (SVR) surgery, Mitral Valve Repairs and Thoracic and Vascular Surgeries.
- Having vast experience in working with cardiologists in Cath Lab for Congenital Cath procedures, Pacemakers, AICD implantations and doing CPR in Acute Myocardial Infarction for primary Angioplasty.
- Working as a intensivist in post operative cardiac surgical ICU as well as Coronary care ICU and experience in IABP insertion, central line insertion and ventilatory care.
- Gujarat Medical Association
- Indian medical Association
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anesthetist
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Chirag Mehta