Indications for Cytogenetic Analysis
- Couples with repeated spontaneous abortions
- Men with oligozoospermia and azoospermia.
- Men with hypogonadism, breast development and lack of facial hair.
- Women with primary amenorrhoea, short stature, and streak gonads.
- Women with polycystic ovaries.
Sample: 2 ml Blood in sodium heparin vaccutainer (Green top tube), transported at room temperature.
G - Banded karyotype showing a balanced translocation of chromosomes 6 and 15 i.e. 46,xx,t(6;15)(q21;q26) in a woman with repeated abortions.
<< Back to IVF- Conditions & Surgery Related Info