Dr. B. Srinivas Mallya (Ahmedabad)
- M.B.B.S. (1987) : - Kastruba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka state.
- M.S. (1990) Kastruba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka state.
- Passed National Board of CVTS New Delhi in 1994
- S.A.L. Hospital & Medical Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Krishna Heart Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Apollo Hospitals, Gandhinagar.
- Jivraj Mehta Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Worked as Head of the Cardiac Surgery Department at Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad from 2000 – 2004
- Worked as Senior Cardiovascular Consultant Surgeons at S.A.L. Hospital & Medical Institute, Ahmedabad, Krishna Heart Institute, Ahmedabad, Apollo Hospitals-Gandhinagar & Jivraj Mehta Hospital – Ahmedabad from 2004 till date.
- Worked as Junior Consultant in Apollo Hospital, Chennai from January 1991 to December 1997.
- During this tenure has done more than 3500 Open Heart Surgeries including: - Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Valvular Heart Surgeries, surgery for Congenital Heart Disease, Vascular Surgical Procedures.
- Joined – GLH-Auckland- New Zealand in 1998 – worked for one year. Gained experience in a wide variety of cardiovascular procedures including Beating Heart Surgeries, Surgeries for LV dysfunction, Heart & Lung transplants, Valve Repairs, Homograft Valve Replacements, whole range of paediatric and neonatal heart surgeries, Aortic Aneurysm & dissection surgeries.
- Joined “ THE HEART CARE ASSOCIATES” in 1999 and since then has done more than 3000 Open Heart Surgeries of the whole range.
- Study of various ACE inhibitors in Heart Failure presented at ISHR conference Winnipel, Canada
- Ventricular Overlap in Heart failure case presentation IACTS, Cochin 2005
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration in Heart failure study of 70 cases – IACTS, Cochin 2005.
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Srinivas Mallya