Dr. Ravi Kumar Aluri
MBBS, M.D., D.M.
Dr. Ravi Kumar Aluri has an extensive experience and has been a specialist in Interventional Cardiology for the past seven years, and during this period he has gained a vast amount of experience in Cardiac care.
He has done over 750 Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting procedures, over 3000 diagnostic cath procedures, and more than a 1000 transradial procedures.
Papers, Publications & Awards
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting procedures with expertise in complex interventions (ostial, bifurcational, CTO’s and Graft interventions).
- Transradial Coronary Interventions
- Baloon Mitral Valvotomies and permanent pacemaker Implantations
- He wass awarded the “Best outgoing M.D. Student” in the Manipal Academy of Higher Education- July 1997
- He received the best Scientific paper award in CSI – Banglore chapter May 1997
- National Merit Scholarship recipient during MBBS and one of the University toppers in II MBBS
- He has already had about 33 publications in the Indian Heart Journal
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Ravi Kumar Aluri