Dr. Shoaib F. Padaria (Mumbai)
M.D., D.M.(Card)., FACA.(IJSA)
Interventional Cardiologist Jaslok hospital, Mumbai
Clinical Posts Held:
- American College of Angiology
- British Cardiac Society
- Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, USA
- Asian Journal of Clinical Cardiology
Papers Published In International Journals :
- At King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. March 1983 to August 1988.
- At Brook General Hospital, London, UK. January 1989 to November 1990.
- Clinical and Research Registrar in Interventional Cardiology.
- At Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester, UK November 1990 to November 1990.
- Fellow in Peripheral Vascular Interventions. At Miami Vascular Institute, Miami, USA. January 1991 to February 1991.
- British Journal of Clinical Practice. Volume 47, No 4, 1993.
- Long term safety and tolerability of Transdermal glyceryl trinitrate, when used with a patch free interval in patients with Stable Angina.
- British Medical Journal. 1991 : 302 ; 555 - 60 Swift Trial. Should we intervene following thrombolysis. Trial of delayed versus elective intervention versus conservative treatment after thrombolysis with anistreplase in acute myocardial infarction.
- British Heart Journal. Abstract Issue, 1991. Elective versus follow on Coronary Angioplasty. Results in District General Hospital.
- Pfizer Publications - Monograph on Amlodipine
- Welcare Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- Pandya General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya.
- Hindu Mandal Hospital, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Shoaib F. Padaria