Dr. Shailesh Anant Ray Shah (Ahmedabad)
M.B.B.S. (University First)
M.S. (Gold Medalist) in 1984
M. Ch. (Urology) C.M.C. Vellore in 1988.
As CONSULTANT UROLOGIST, ANDROLOGIST & TRANSPLANT SURGEON at Chairman of
Kidneyline Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Harikrupa Towers,
B/h Gujarat College, Nr. Govt. Ladies Hostel,
Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380 006
Hon. Prof. & Head of Urology & Transplant Unit
Institute of Kidney Disease & Research Centre,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Ahmedabad – 380 016
PRIZES & HONOURS :
- Residency in Department of Surgery from 1st January 1982 to 20th February 1985 at IRWIN GROUP OF HOSPITALS & M.P. SHAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, JAMNAGAR inclusive of teaching experience of more than two years.
- Senior Registrar in Department of Urology & Renal Transplant from 1st February, 1986 to 15th January, 1988 at Christian Medical College & Hospital at Vellore inclusive of teaching experience of Urology all the three years.
- Actively involved in last 300 live donor renal transplantations done under direct supervision of Padmashri A. P. Pandey and Professor Ganesh Krishnan at C.M.C. Hospital Vellore - a Pioneer Institute of South East Asia for Renal Transplantation.
- Experience of various types of Endoscopic Urological Surgeries, Reconstructive Urology, Paediatric Urology, Onco Urology, Andro Urology & Urodynamics at Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore.
- Award for best out going student of M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
- Silver Medical Award by Indian Medical Council. Gujarat Branch for standing first in M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Gold Medal from Saurastra University for best performance in M. S. (General Surgery Examination.
- Late Prof. G. M. Phadke travelling fellowship awarded by Urological Society of India.
- C.P.K. Menon award for best scientific paper at conference of Urological Society of India, 1987.
- I have called as a Guest Speaker by I.M.A. branches of Surat, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Amreli, junagadh, Bhavnagar, Anand, Khambhat, Mehsana, Patan, Deesa, Palanpur, Modasa, Ahmedabad etc.
- Second Prize for presenting paper in Billimora in State Level A.S.I. conference paper on “GENITO URINARY TUBERCULOSIS EARLIER IS BETTER”.
- Gold Medal and Best Paper prize in State Level A.S.I. conference at Ahmedabad on “SURGERY STILL PLAYS VITAL ROLE IN UROLITHIASIS”.
- Consultant Member of “ British Association of Urological Surgeon (BAUS). Full life member of Urological Society of India (SO.56) and corresponding member of American Urological Association (A.U.A.)
- Speaker in Symposium of State Level A.S.I. Conference paper held at Jamnagar in 1993 speaking on “G. U. TRAUMA”.
- Guest Speaker in Gynaec Society Conference on ”Role of Gonadotrophins in Male Infertility” held at Mehsana.
- Elected Vice President of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation for the year 1994-95.
- Symposium held at Bhuj through Surgeons Association, Gujarat State on “Urological Problems in day to day Practice” in 1994.
- Guest Speaker Ahmedabad I.M.A. Conference on “Male Menopause Fact or Fancy”
- Selected fellow of International College of Surgeon’s Indian Section.
- Attended ‘World Congress of Endo-urology’ at New York in Sept. 1998.
<< Back To General Surgery (Indian Doctors)
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Shailesh Anant Ray Shah