How to plan for Artificial Insemination Procedure in Kerela, India?
People from all over the world prefer Artificial Insemination Procedure in Kerela, India because it is available at an affordable price and done with the usage of latest technology. Artificial Insemination Procedure in Kerela, India is available at various infertility centers where a full range of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) services to help a patient bear a child. A successful outcome in infertility treatment with minimum invasion is the priority of various IVF centers. Indian Medguru Group has joined hands with several Infertility centers in Kerela, India to enable our clients to access effective Artificial Insemination Procedure.
- Talk to your medical tourism provider about the procedure's costs, details and any other issues, including guarantees. Get a referral to a fertility doctor if necessary. Ask friends and family for recommendations.
- Investigate sperm banks (if necessary). Ask your Medical tourism provider for recommendations, search online and talk to friends or families who have gone through the same thing. Make a list of questions you have and, if you cannot find the answers on the bank's site, call the bank directly.
- Be aware that sperm is prepared differently for the two different procedures. You'll need to choose IUI or ICI at the time you place your order with the bank.
- Consider asking someone you know to be a donor if it's a priority that you know your child's father. Tread extremely carefully with a known donor. This scenario has "emotional minefield" written all over it. People's feelings for the baby can change drastically after the birth. There is enormous potential for heartache, distress-- even litigation--but also for extraordinarily joyful and creative family connections between all parties.
- Determine when you ovulate. If the do-it-yourself route doesn't deliver the goods, talk to your OB-GYN, who may perform blood tests and/or a sonogram to determine precisely when ovulation will occur. Fertility drugs may be called for. Research your options.
- Choose ICI if you prefer the lowest-tech approach. This procedure can be done at home by yourself, a partner, midwife or close (and about to get closer) friend. The sperm, either fresh or frozen (warmed to body temperature), is simply squirted into the mom-to-be.
- Opt for an IUI if you need to optimize both time and money. There is a greater success ratio with IUI than ICI inseminations, although they are more expensive. Schedule an appointment for the procedure with your OB-GYN or midwife just before ovulation.
- Get sperm when the time is right. Ask your known donor to produce a sample, or have the sperm bank deliver the sample to your house or your doctor's office.
- Prepare to spend a minimum of about 20 minutes flat on your back to give the sperm time to reach the egg.
- Take a home pregnancy test. Many tests on the market today are capable of detecting human chorionic gonadotropin or HCG (a hormone present in women's urine during pregnancy) at very low levels. That means you can get an accurate test result just six to eight days after conception--well before your first missed period. Positive? Congratulations! Negative? Despair not: Fertility experts consider it normal to take a full year to get pregnant.
People prefer Artificial Insemination Procedure in Kerela, India because High cost of treatments in the developed countries, particularly the USA and UK, has been forcing patients from such regions to look for alternative and cost-effective destinations to get their treatments done. Artificial Insemination Procedure in Kerela, India is available at hospitals that have the distinction of providing comprehensive medical care spanning from basic facilities in to the most sophisticated technology.
To watch videos of our international patient’s testimonials: Click here
To know more about IVF and Surgery related information: Click here
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537