How to choose hospital for Assisted hatching in India
Assisted hatching in India with medical tourism is provided at affordable cost and special service for prospective foreign patients with impartial advice and helping them to find the right surgeon, hospital or clinic in India at economical cost budget. Assisted hatching is a relatively new technique used during certain IVF procedures. It is performed in order to help an embryo hatch out of its protective layering and implant into the uterus. Assisted hatching is a very delicate procedure, requiring immense skill and it is performed using micromanipulation techniques, under a microscope. Assisted hatching is associated with a fairly high success rate, especially when performed by a skilled micromanipulator. The surgical departments of hospitals providing infertility treatment are equipped with latest operative instruments enabling smooth and successful completion of assisted hatching in India at discounted price.
To get Assisted hatching in India you are required to make an important decision and medical tourism provider will help to make your experience a pleasant one and assist you to plan the details. The medical tourism company will assist you about healthcare facilities, doctors, preparation travel.
Medical tourism provider will ask you to send your nature of ailments, past and present diagnostics reports available with you. CT Scans/ MRI Scans/ X rays etc important to your treatment.
These reports will be discussed with doctors and hospitals which will be treating you. This will enable to find you the best hospital and surgeons for your assisted hatching in India and the best possible quote for your procedure.
- The first thing to keep in mind about selecting an overseas hospital is the recognized international accreditations and certifications.
- Certifications like ISO 9000 are also a good indicator of the high quality of the care at the overseas hospital. Affiliation of the hospital to other prestigious medical institutes is another indicator that the hospital could be a good choice.
- Make sure the doctors in the hospital are board certified, either in their own country or some country reputed in medical care. If you plan to include medical care as part of your trip, you can always request in advance the resume of the doctors that will treat you.
- Select a fully integrated hospital where possible. An integrated hospital is one that has all major specialties and medical facilities like ICU, blood bank, ER, MRI, X-Ray, pathology, laboratory, and pharmacy at the same place.
- Ensure that the hospital has an International patients’ department, a concierge service, cafeteria and accommodation for a patient and accompanying guest.
- Check that the hospital staff understands your language. It is important that either the staff know your language or that they at least have an international patient department that addresses this communication issue.
- Go through current patient’s experience. These can be in the form of patient satisfaction surveys or even patient testimonials.
- A medical tourism company in India can be an excellent source of information for hospitals and the physicians overseas. They have readily available information that can help compare between different hospitals, physicians and countries, without having to do information gathering on your own.
To watch videos of our international patient’s testimonials: Click here
To view our hospital & clinical facilities: Click here
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537