Dr. Krishnan Mohan Kapoor
Dr. Krishan Mohan Kapoor is a Cosmetic Plastic surgeon and currently heading the Cosmetic Surgery Division at Fortis Hospital, Mohali. He is an MBBS and MS (General Surgery) from Govt. Medical College, Punjabi University, Patiala, India. He has to his credit, M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, most prestigious Plastic Surgery training program in India. He has a professional education of Diplomate of National Board Exam (DNB) in Plastic Surgery and is an Indian National Board certified Plastic Surgeon.
He is Member of APSI (Association of Plastic Surgeons of India) as well as the IMA (Indian Medical Association). Dr. Kapoor finished first in his MS (Master of Surgery) exam conducted by Punjabi University, Patiala and has been awarded the best paper award for "Palliation with Mousseau Barbin tube in carcinoma esophagus". In Young Surgeon's Forum at the Association of Surgeons of India Conference (Northern chapter) at Faridabad, India in 1995. He has also received the Kamath Memorial Award for best poster presentation titled "Single stage reconstruction for traumatic amputation of penis" at 34th Annual Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeon of India at Goa, India in 1999.
Dr. Kapoor has been actively involved in research, presentations and publications of numerous papers to a wide variety of organizations, including:
- Submitted a thesis on "Palliation with Maousseau Barbin Tube in carcinoma oesophagus". Kapoor KM, Singh A, Bagga SPS. 1996.
- Submitted a dissertation on "Anthropometric Findings of the lip and nose morphology in cleft lip and palate patients before and after primary lip repair". Kapoor KM, Chari PS, Utreja AK , 2000.
- Singh A, Singh DP, Bhargava R, Kapoor KM. Large Incisional Hernia. Surgical Journal of North India; Vol. II, No.2, 108-110;1995.
- Kapoor KM, Singh A, Bagga SPS. Palliation with Mousseau Barbin Tube in Carcinoma Oesophagus. Paper presented at 16th Annual Conference of the Association of Surgeon of India (Northern Chapter) at Faridabad, 1995.
- Kapoor KM, Biswas G. Microsurgical reconstruction of elbow defects. Paper presented at the 3rd National Conference of Indian Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery at Ludhiana, 1999.
- Kapoor KM, Biswas G. Single stage reconstruction for traumatic amputation of penis. Poster presented at 34th Annual Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgeon of India at Goa, 1999.
- Kapoor KM, Biwas G. Use of Free Radial artery forearm flap for complex urethral reconstruction. Poster presented at the combined Congress of Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for surgery of the hand, Indian Society of the Hand, Indian Society for reconstructive microsurgery at Chennai, 2000.
- Kapoor KM, Mitra S. Heminasal Aplasia with cleft lip and palate - A case report. Poster presented at 35th National Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgery of India at Agra, 2000.
- Kapoor KM, Chari PS, Utreja AK. Anthropometric measurements in cleft lip patients using photography. Paper presented at 35th National Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgeon of India at Agra, 2000.
<< Back to Cosmetic Surgery (Indian Doctors)
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Krishnan Mohan Kapoor