Dr. Anil Kohli (Delhi)
Specialized In: CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY AND ENDODONTICS
He is a ‘Diplomate’ in International College of Implantologists; Gold Medal for Best House Surgeon; 25 years into private practice with firsts of ISO 9001-2000 certified Clinic.
First Dentist in India to be awarded coveted, highest civilian awards ‘Padma Shree’ (1992) and ‘Padma Bhushan’ (2005) awarded by His Excellency, the President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
Dr. Anil Kohli is the dental consultant to many past and presents Presidents and Prime Ministers of India.
- Fellow, International College of Dentist, USA.
- Fellow, Academy Dentistry International, USA.
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy, USA.
- Expert for the Ministry of Education for selection of candidates for commonwealth Fellowship.
- Vice-Chairman Pierre Fauchard Academy India Section 2004
- Council Man International College of Dentist (U.S.A.) to represent India & Sri Lanka Section
- Member International Committee for American College of Dentist
- President International College of Dentist 2000
- President Indian Endodontic Society
- President (elect) International College of Dentist 1998
- Member Executive Committee Dental Council of India since 1992
- Member Executive Committee FODI Since 1996
- Life Member Indian Society for Dental Research
- Member to the Advisory Board of Hospital India (Medical Journal)
- Member to the Advisory Board Endodontology (Publication of Indian Endodontics Society)
- Member Indian Dental Association
- Member American Dental Association
- Member American Association of Endodontics
- Member Federation of Operative Dentistry of India
- Member Indian Endodontic Society
- Patron Dental World
<< Back To Dental Care (Indian Doctors)
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Anil Kohli