Dr. Jojo John (Cochin)
M.D.S. Dental Surgeon; Pediatric Dentist
Specialist in Pedodontics (Children Dentistry) & Preventive Dentistry. Graduated from Nair Hospital Dental College, through Mumbai University in 1990 and obtained the M.D.S. Degree in 1992.
- Private practice at Ghatkopar.
- Fellow, Academy of General Education, Manipal, Karnataka.
- Hon. Consultant, Lilavati Hospital
- Member, International Association of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Won Best Case Report Award in Jan ’91 at Bangalore Indian Society of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry (ISPPD) Annual Conference
- Won Best Scientific Paper Award in Dec’91 at Davengere ISPPD Annual Conference
- Past Asst. Editor, Journal of ISPPD
- Presented a lecture on Pediatric Dentistry at the CME programme of Indian Medical Association in Jan’02.
- Article featured in The Ghatkopar Chembur Plus (Times of India Group) in March’02
- Interview on Oral Health in Children featured in MidDay Metro Jun’02.
- Series of articles on Pediatric Dental Health published in Janmabhoomi newspaper in 2004-2005
<< Back To Dental Care (Indian Doctors)
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Jojo John (Cochin)