Dr. Sona S. Bhatia (Bombay)
Consultant Dental Surgeon
Dr Sona Bhatia, graduated from University of Bombay, India and completed her Bachelors Degree in Dental Surgery from Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai. Apart from general dentistry, Dr Sona Bhatia has undergone specialized training for root canal treatment, Crown & Bridges and Cosmetic Dentistry. Skilled in newer advances in root canal treatment, she now uses the apex locator and rotary files which reduces the number of sittings.
Dr Sona Bhatia also undertakes smile designing, bleaching, veneers and bonding as required by her patients.
Professional Qualifications & Fellowship :
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery: Nair Hospital Dental College, Bombay in 1998.
- 39 th Maharashtra State Dental Conference : Mumbai 2000.
- Hands on Training in Shade Matching, Crown and Bridge Work: Mumbai 2001.
- 41st Maharashtra State Dental Conference : Thane, Maharashtra 2002.
- Surgical & Non Surgical Periodontics : Prof. Dr Angelo. J. Mariotti, Mumbai 2003.
- 42 nd Maharashtra State Dental Conference : Mumbai 2003.
- Hands on Rotary Endodontics & Controversies in Endodontics: Under Guidance Of Prof. Pierre Machtou (France), Mumbai 2006.
<< Back To Dental Care (Indian Doctors)
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Sona S. Bhatia (Bombay)