Dr. Arun Mullaji
Sr. Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mumbai
- Speciality work involves exclusively joint replacement and reconstruction surgery of knee, hip, shoulder and elbow joints. Annually perform 400-500 joint replacements.
- Trained in joint replacement surgery in institutions in United Kingdom, Germany, U.S.A., Hong Kong and Switzerland.
- Performed over 2000 joint replacement operations; patients include residents of the U.K., Pakistan, Canada, USA, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Indonesia.
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS AT USA
- British Orthopaedic Research Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons (Founder Member)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Sep 95-Nov 95 Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery Center for Total Joint Replacement, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York
- Apr 93-Jun 93 AO Fellowship
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Mar 91-Apr 91 AO Fellow, Klinikum der Albert-Ludwigs Universität, Freiburg
- Aug 97- Nov 97 BOA Wishbone Fellow in Joint Replacement Surgery
- St Mary's Hospital, London
- Wrightington Hospital, Wigan
- Princess Elizaeth Orthopaedic Hospital, Exeter
- Jan 93 - Apr 93 Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Arrowe Park Hospital & Clatterbridge Hospitals, Wirral, Merseyside
- Jan 92 - Dec 92 Senior Registrar & Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool
- Aug 89 - Dec 91 Overseas Registrar Broomfield Hospital; Colchester General Hospital, Black Notley Hospital.
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Arun Mullaji