Dr. D. V. Rajakumar
Dr. D. V. Rajakumar is a leading neurosurgeon having over two decades of experience in conducting and pioneering complex procedures of brain and spine. Minimal Access surgical approaches to eurological diseases is his forte.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
1981 MBBS – Mysore Medical College
Training & Fellowship:
1989 M.Ch – Neurosurgery from NIMHANS, Bangalore
Clinical fellowship in Skull Base Surgery at Wayne State University, Detroit,USA in 1996
Presentation Made :
- Paper on Endoscopic approach to the skull base at the International Congress of Skull Base at San Diego-1996.
- Several new approaches to the brain and spine at the International Congress of Skull Base at San Diego-1997.
- First neurosurgeon from Bangalore to perform pedicle screw fixation for spine injuries.
- Helped develop the cadaver laboratory at the Harper Hospital and carried out many dissections of the human skull and brain.
- Currently developing new Endoscopic approaches to diseases of brain and spine.
<< Back to Neurology (Indian Doctors)