Dr. Ameet Pispati
MS Orth (Mumbai),
M Med Sc Surgery of Trauma (UK),
Dip Sports Medicine (UK),
MSc Sports Injuries (USA),
AO Fellow (Germany),
MCh Orth (Liverpool, UK),
FRCS Orth (UK).
Hip Resurfacing and Dr. Ameet Pispati have come a long way. Dr Ameet Pispati was trained in this surgery in Birmingham itself from the inventors of this procedure, and has been practicing it since as early as 1995. Dr. Ameet Pispati is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at the Jaslok & Bhatia Hospitals, Mumbai, India. He is a Specialist in Hip Resurfacing, Joint Replacement (Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement) & Arthroscopy, and has been trained in the UK, USA and Germany.
Senior Orthopedic Consultants Consultants short profile :
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Jaslok and Bhatia Hospitals, Mumbai, India
- Specialist in Hip Resurfacing, Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine
- FIRST IN THE WHOLE OF ASIA TO PERFORM ASR (Articular Surface Replacement) Hip Resurfacing surgery
- Performed more than 300 Hip Resurfacing operations, 550 Total Hip Replacements, 500 Total Knee Replacements
- Has operated on patients from all over India, UK, Nepal, France, Africa, Pakistan, Muscat, Dubai & Singapore
- Holds International Orthopedic qualifications such as FRCS Orth (All Royal Colleges, UK), MSc Sports Injuries (USA), Diploma Sports Medicine (UK), MCh Orth (Liverpool, UK), M Med Sc Surgery of Trauma (Birmingham, UK), MS Orth (Bombay), AO Fellow (Germany)
- Trained at premier international centers abroad for 6 years after postgraduate training in Mumbai
- Extensive hands-on training in Hip Resurfacing in UK for 6 years from pioneers of the procedure including Dr Derek McMinn and Dr Jeremy Latham
- Taught Hip Resurfacing Surgery to more than 800 Orthopedic Surgeons, by way of Symposia, Live Demonstration surgeries, Workshops & Lectures
- Invited all over India to perform and teach Hip Resurfacing surgery
- Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Fellowships at leading international centers of excellence in UK, Germany & Switzerland
- Taught on Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Workshops in the UK & Germany
- Doctor to Indian Cricket Team 2003-04 for their Test/One Day matches against New Zealand & Australia
- Invited Faculty Member on Hip Resurfacing, Joint Replacement (Hip and Knee Replacement) & Arthroscopy Courses of Bombay Orthopedic Society
- Invited Faculty Member on Hip Resurfacing Surgery Courses of the Indian Orthopedic Association
- Invited AO Faculty Member to teach on International AO Orthopedic & Fracture Courses, Workshops & Seminars
- Invited Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Accident Surgery & South Birmingham Trauma Unit (UK), in view of his exceptional caring & commitment to the Trauma patient.
- Awarded the International Diploma in Surgical Resuscitation by the Institute of Accident Surgery & South Birmingham Trauma Unit (UK).
<< Back to Orthopedics (Indian Doctors)
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Ameet Pispati