Dr. M. R. Girinath
Hospital : Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Department : Cardiothoracic Surgery
Qualification : M.B.B.S, Dec 1963 - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- M.S. (General Surgery, Dec 1966, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- M.Ch. (Magister Chirurgiae in Cardiothoracic Surgery, May, 1969 - All India Institute of Medical Sci
- FRACS - Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Melbourne afer passing the-Examination
- F.L.A.C.S. - Fellow of the Indian Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery - 1995
- TAR (Total Aortic Revascularisation). Most of the cases involve use of either Single or Bilateral IMA graft in conjunction with either Single or Bilateral Radial Artery Graft.
- Surgery of Infective Endocarditis.
- Aortic Aneurysms
Honours & Awards :
Professional Qualifications & Fellowship :
- Dr. G. V. Karve for standing first in Surgery at M.B.B.S. examination.
- Vinayak Jagannath Shanker Sheth prize for standing first at the M.S. (Gen.Surgery examination.
- 1975 - 1979 MBBS, B. J. Medical College, Pune.
- 1981 - 1983 M.S. (General Surgery), Sassoon General Hospital, Pune. (1st in M.S.)
- 1984 - 1985 M.Ch. (Cardio thoracic), Pune Chest Hospital (1st in University)
- 1986 - 1988 Cardiac Surgery Training, Epworth Hospital, Melbourne.
- 1988 - 1989 Registrar in Cardiac Surgery, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne.
- 1989 - 1990 Registrar in Cardiac Surgery, St. Vincent Hospital, Melbourne.
- 1990 - 1991 Registrar in Cardiac Surgery. Specialized training in pediatric cardiac, aortic homografts, valve repair and cardiac transplant surgery, The Prince CharlesHospital, Brisbane.
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. M. R. Girinath