Dr. Murali Manohar
MBBS. DNB. MS
Dr. Manohar has a vast experience in the field of Cardiology. He has rich experience in teaching- he was a lecturer in a reputed college, in Bangalore. After which he was promoted as an Assistant Professor at the same college, considering his expertise and contribution to this field.
He has also undergone Clinical Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology at Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia in the year 1998.He has been consultant Cardiologist since then
- Working with Dr. Vivek Jawali, a pioneer in beating heart surgery in India and gained good exposure in Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Worked with Prof. Solomon Victor, an internationally renowned Cardiothoracic Surgeon at The Heart Institute, Chennai.
- Assisted in opening the chest and harvesting mammary arteries for MICA’s surgeries
- Independently performed surgery for closures of defects in the interatrial and interventricular septace, valve repairs / replacements and coronary bypass surgeries on beating heart.
- Harvest conduits like LIMA, RIMA, and radial & sapheneous veins and preparation for anastomosis grafts
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Murali Manohar