Dr. Shah Urmil Girishbhai
The experience as a Senior Resident in Cardiology entailed extensive training in:
M.B.B.S.,M. D. (Internal Medicine)
D. M. (Cardiology)
- Clinical Cardiology, with case study and management of all varieties of patients with Cardiac ailments.
- All routine non-invasive cardiac investigation including exercise stress testing, Holter monitoring and echocardiography with color Doppler imaging.
- Cath. Lab procedures including cardiac catheterization angiography, coronary angiography ,pacemaker, valvuloplasty, peripheral and coronary angioplasty and other related invasive therapeutic interventions. Thus also entails active participation in temporary and permanent cardiac pacemaker implantations.
- All bedside invasive procedures including pericardiocentesis,, temporary cardiac pacing, and hemodynamic monitoring during ICCU care.
- Routine pre-operative evaluation and active involvement in peri-operative management of all closed and open-heart surgical patients.
- Regular teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate students in different aspects of clinical cardiology.
Awarded fellowship by Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, U.S.A as International Scholar in Interventional Cardiology Department especially for
PRACTICAL PROCEDURES PERFORMED
- Saphaneous vein graft intervention with protection device
- Carotid intervention with filter devices
- ASD Amplatzer devices
- PFO device
- Trans-esophageal Echocardiography
- Intra-operative Echocardiography
- Dobutamine Echocardiography
- Septal artery ablation for HOCM
- For period of one month from 15th Feb to 15th March 2002
Coronary angiography. (>7000) Pediatric cardiac catheterization. (>1000)Valvuloplasties including balloon, mitral, aortic and pulmonary valve dilatation. (>2000) Peripheral angioplasties including renal angioplasties and carotid stenting (>50)
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Shah Urmil Girishbhai