Dr. Subhash Chandra (Bangalore)
Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiology
Dr V. Subhash Chandra, brings to Wockhardt Superspeciality Hospitals, Bangalore a very vast and rich experience in treating a wide range of complex cardiac problems.
Dr Chandra has 18 years of experience in healthcare and his special interests are non-coronary interventional procedures, device closures and endovascular repairs. He has so far performed more than 16,000 coronary and non-coronary interventions.
Fellowships and Trainings:
Special interests are Non coronary Interventional procedures, device closures and endovascular repairs.
- Worked for many years and got trained at Hover General Hospital, Hove, Sussex, Milford Chest Hospital, Godalming, Surrey , The Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, Surrey, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent and The General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds
- Registrar and Research Fellow, Internal Medicine, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent, 1982-83
- Has performed more than 16000 Coronary and non coronary Interventions.
- Conducts active Electrophysiology program and performs ablations regularly
- Founded the Manipal Heart Foundation at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore in 1991
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Subhash Chandra