Dr. Vishal Gupta (Mumbai)
M.B.B.S., M. S. (General Surgery) (GOLD MEDALIST) M.Ch. (GOLD MEDALIST)
At present working as a Consultant Cardiovascular Surgeon with Care Cardiovascular Consultants, THE HEART CARE CLINIC at
- S.A.L. Hospital & Medical Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Apollo Hospitals, Bhat, Ahmedabad.
- Krishna Heart Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Jivraj Mehta Hospital, Nr. Sheryas Crossing, Ahmedabd.
Worked as Consultant Cardiovascular Surgeon with Care Cardiovascular Consultants Team at Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad from 1st October 2001 to 28th February 2003.
Worked as Consultant Cardiovascular Surgeon along with Care Cardiovascular Consultants Team at Hope Cardiac Centre, Ahmedabad from 11th June 2001 – 31st September 2001
Worked as a Senior Registrar, Cardiac Surgery at ESCORTS HEART INSTITUTE, New Delhi for 8 months. Work Exposure
Care Cardiovascular Consultants a group of Cardiac Surgeons & Cardiologists called THE HEART CARE CLINIC – The group today has a total of 8 Cardiologists, 6 surgeons including myself, 4 anesthesiologist and a team of physician & Medical Officers to support the work performed.
In this past four years I have been involved more than 4,000 surgeries, which includes :
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
Valvular Heart Surgery
- Multiarterial CABG
- CABG in LV dysfunction
Surgery for Heart Failure which including :
- MV Repairs
- Valve Replacements
- Aortic Root Enlargement & Aortic Root Replacement
- Septal Exclusion
- DOR Procedure
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration using Mannequin Device
- Overlapping Cardiac Volume Reduction
Surgery for Atrial Fibrillation
Congenital Heart Disease
Peripheral Vascular Bypass Surgeries, Vascular Aneurysms
Paper & Publications:
Published 2 papers in European Heart Journal
Presented 4 papers at India Association of Cardiac Surgery at Conference Cochin 2005
- 19 size Aortic Valve – Does size really matter
- Rheumatic Reactivation Carditis
Presented 2 papers at Japanese Association Thoracic Surgery Okayama 2005
- Ventricular Overlap in Heart Failure - Case presentation, IACTS Cochin 2005
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration in Heart Failure - Study of 70 Cases – IACTS, Cochin 2005.
- Pulsatile Flow During Cardiopulmonary Bypass Using Intra Aortic Balloon Pump Favors Cardiac Surgery Outcome In Pregnant Woman – IACTS, Cochin 2005.
- An Atypical Presentation Of Aneurysm Of Sinus Of Valsalva (ASV) – IACTS, Cochin 2005.
- Ventricular Overlapping Cardiac Volume Reduction (OLCVR) – Geometric & Clinical Outcomes, JATS 2005.
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration in Heart Failure due to Myocardial Infarction, JATS 2005
<< Back to Cardiology Surgeons
<< Click Here to Contact Dr. Vishal Gupta (Mumbai)